Your First Visit
Anxiety is totally natural whether it is one’s first or tenth time visiting us. Our entire staff not only understands your feelings, but wants to do everything in their power to make you feel as comfortable as possible.
Please arrive 15-20 minutes early to your first appointment so that we can complete your initial paperwork or download and print the patient forms below before your visit. In addition, please bring the following:
- Your insurance card.
- Government issued Photo ID (i.e. Driver’s License or Passport)
- List of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medication, including dose and frequency.
- List of any other vitamins or other supplements you are currently taking.
- List of any existing medical conditions.
- List of known allergies
- Information about patient’s medical and surgical history.
- Recent test results, x-rays, or relevant records.
- List of any questions you or your family might have.
This first appointment is focused on meeting your Doctor and the members of your medical team. Every effort will be made to explain your diagnosis and initial treatment plan and any associated processes during your first visit. Please plan on spending at least a minimum of one hour with us as a result.
Download and print patient forms to complete and return.
Need Adobe Acrobat Reader?
If you do not have a copy of Acrobat Reader you can get one for free by clicking on the icon ‘Get Acrobat® Reader’. This will take you to Adobe’s website and enable you to download the Acrobat program to your computer.
Additional Forms and Notices:
- HIPAA Record Request
- Office Financial Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Sexual Health Inventory for Men (SHIM)
- BPH Symptom Score Index